BFC – 36.1 Platinum AR-AFFF 3%-6% Alcohol Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam
Buckeye Platinum 3%-6% AR-AFFF is an Earth Friendly advanced totally synthetic blend of surfactants and special polymers. It is designed to form a vapor suppressing aqueous film on Class B Hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on polar solvent/water miscible type fuels. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 97 parts water) on Class B Hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel. Buckeye Platinum 3%-6% AR-AFFF is intended for use at a 6% proportioning rate (6 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 94 parts water) on polar solvent/ water miscible fuels such as alcohols, ketones and esters.
- ULC Listed
- Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water.
- Suitable for use with Deluge and Closed-Head Foam Water Sprinkler systems.
- Suitable for use with fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Buckeye Platinum 3%-6% AR-AFFF is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable for use with dry chemical extinguishing agents.
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class A combustibles.
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles.
- Suitable for use on Class B Hydrocarbon or polar solvent type fuels.