BFC – 36LT AR-AFFF 3%-6% Low Temp Alcohol Resistant Film Forming Foam
Buckeye 3%-6% AR-AFFF Low Temp is a specially formulated, AR-AFFF designed to be used in cold climates. It is a multi- purpose agent producing a vapor suppressing aqueous film on Class B Hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on water miscible type fuels. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AR-AFFF LT concentrate to 97 parts water) on Class B Hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel. Buckeye 3%-6% AR-AFFF Low Temp is intended for use at a 6% proportioning rate (6 parts AR-AFFF LT concentrate to 94 parts water) on polar solvent/ water miscible fuels such as alcohols, ketones and esters.
- Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water.
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combat-
- Suitable for use with Deluge and Closed-Head Foam Water Sprinkler systems.
- Suitable for use with fiberglass, polyethylene or stain- less steel. Buckeye 3%-6% AR-AFFF Low Temp is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable for use with dry chemical extinguishing agents.
- Suitable for use on Class B Hydrocarbon or polar solvent type fuels.
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles.