BFC – 33.1 Platinum 3% AR-AFFF Alcohol Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam
Buckeye Platinum 3% AR-AFFF is an Earth Friendly enhanced state of-the-art foam concentrate designed for use on both Class B Hydrocarbon and polar solvent fuels. It generates an aqueous film on Class B Hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on polar solvent/water miscible type fuels. Buckeye Platinum 3% AR-AFFF is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 97 parts water) on Class B Hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel as well as on polar solvent/water miscible fuels such as, isopropyl alcohol, ketone and esters.
- ULC Listed and F. M. Approved.
- ULC Listed at 1% proportioning rate for use in combating Class B Hydrocarbon type fuel fires.
- Used at a 3% proportioning rate on both Class B Hydrocarbon and polar solvent fuels.
- Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water.
- Suitable for use with Deluge and Closed-Head Foam Water Sprinkler systems.
- Suitable for use with fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Buckeye Platinum 3% AR-AFFF is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable for use with dry chemical extinguishing agents.
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class A combustibles.
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles.